only every dodge caravan I have ever seen is flex fuel. a few years
ago, that (dodge caravans) was about 25% of the vehicles on the
road.  I don't know about the rest of the domestic models, but Ford
corp, Chrysler corp and GM corp have all had flex fuel vehicles
available for several years.

there are quite a few options for us to buy e85, and every pump at
every station in Iowa and many in surrounding states has e10

If you happen to live in a parochial (definition 3) corner of the
country, it does not mean the rest of the country is like your
part.   This IS a big country.

If you want proof of this, just try to find a good tenderloin
sandwich outside of the Midwest, and see the looks you get!  Around
here, every little town has at least one place to get a good tenderloin.

At 03:25 PM 9/24/2008, you wrote:
> > ..Who's making fun of ethanol now?  Our gas is $3.35 and there is
> plenty of
> > it available here, along with E85 at $2.55..
> >
>E85 prices don't have a lot to do with gasoline since ethanol is subsidized.
>And who do you know that has an E85 vehicle, anyway?
>
>I do, and there is one station in Western Washington selling it, 175 miles
>from me.
>
>RLE

>Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial
>challenges?  Check out WalletPop for the latest news and
>information, tips and
>calculators.
>       (http://www.walletpop.com/?NCID=emlcntuswall00000001)

Loren Faeth