It is in starting position, but with Gump that just allows juice to
flow and the glow dongle has to be yanked to get it hot and then
engage the starter.  It is off and turns on and off just fine.  Stuck
in position 2.5.  Gump is more of a binary system.  Either it is on or
off for the key and the position 1 slot does nothing but disengage the
steering lock.

clay