> OH!  That would be really close to the issue.  The off does not work
> really well on Gump anymore.  I have to push all the way in and hope
> she shuts off.  When she does not, I pop the clutch and just kill it.
> Maybe that is not working well anymore and I have to screw around more.

That problem is usually that the clamp on the IP where the big
Bowden cable ties to the bracket has slipped.  It can be
readjusted there.  Probably nothing to do with your problem,
unless the cable's not actually letting the knob push in all
the way.

> Used to be able to remove the key while running though.

You're not supposed to be able to.  Just like the interlock works
the other way to prevent the knob from being pulled until the key
is turned on.  Naturally, the Frankenheap's knob and key system
interlock is working perfectly.  :-)  There's a second little Bowden
cable coming off the side of the pull knob switch that goes over
to the key switch.  Sounds like Gump's loosening up a bit!

Oh, SWMBA just came in, says hi.

-- Jim