It seems than at Fri, 26 Sep 2008 20:12:39 -0700, Jim wrote:

> O web page, how do I update thee?  Let me count the ways!

> 3) Type my invaluable (unvaluable?) thoughts.  Purple Prose
>     is optional.  Compose in HTML directly.  Perfect for those
>     of us that prefer TeX to Word, anyday.

What?

No CGI scripts?

No MYSQL database?

No Javascript _OR_ Flash?

Let me guess, no background music either!

*sigh*

It's as sad world that needs big, clumsy tools for jobs that
minimalistic, powerful tools do a better job.

What does Flash navigation on a web page actually gain over
HTML?

--       Philip, typing in emacs