Alex wrote regarding a MB 500E:

"Nope, it's all true, and the price is not out of line if the car is as
represented.  The 500E really is a modern classic, the spiritual successor to
the 6.3 and 6.9."

They are amazing cars.  They handle like they are rails, they are wicked fast,
but sophisticated and luxurious.  If I won the lottery (or somehow came into a
lot money), one of these would be one of the first cars I would buy.  I have
seen these cars with 150,000 miles go for 18K, so it is not a bad price if it
really is as nice as described.

Donald H. Snook