Curt,

He's NOT FOS!. He's right on target. But not totally built by Porsche. The '92/'93 500E's were build cooperatively by both Mercedes-Benz and Porsche. I don't know which built what, but each car took 18 days to build and during that time was transported between factories during construction as stated in the ad. For confirmation: http://www.e500.org/

I own one (1992, Smoke Silver - 702 Paint Code) and it IS a "Banker's Hot Rod"!...... Solid and quiet and very fast. And to the uninitiated, it can be mistaken for a 300E. One item of his ad is incorrect. The 1994 E500, with the E-Class front end mods, was built solely by Mercedes-Benz.

Take care,

Chuck
Phoenix