To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 2:00 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Brake Pad Question

Okay, this will reveal that I an considering going to a McParts (thought I
did try to call Rusty a couple times and he must have been swamped, and I
had to go).
Remind me what the difference is that I will see with ceramic brake pads.

I called the local Schucks (theyre called Checker where I come from). They
offer ceramic for the front at about $60. Otherwise their Professional line
is about $50 for front and $30 something for rear.

Talking about the 87 190D in which the brake light has been coming on, and
the brakes squeal a bit.

Havent made time to pull the wheels and look yet. Hoping mightily that I
havent let them go too long.

Brian