Thanks for the confidence builder!

Fortunately, I spent my first six years in the Coast Guard as a bench-level
aviation electronics tech. I am used to working delicately with small parts
(resistors, capacitors, etc.). And I don't even drink coffee now, unlike
then.

At this point, I don't even care if the trip odometer works as long as that
infernal "click" stops.

In defense of the seller's honor (Kaleb), the pics he posted showed the trip
odometer working and it indeed when I took delivery of the vehicle.

--
LT Don
http://don.homelinux.net/~don/

apt-get update