Rolf wrote: "You are way to involved in your situation to be able to look at it
objectively and are certainly taking it personally. Foster care is a horrible
place for a kid to be in any situation. Which is why this anti abortionists who
claim adoption is the way to go fail in my opinion. It is part of the dirty
underbelly of society. However, everyone has the right to have children
regardless of their ability to be a parent."

Uh oh, Abortion.  We are smack in the middle of politics now.  Kaleb this could
get ugly.

Donald H. Snook