"andrew strasfogel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> I am still waiting for input regarding a good business model for creating a
> 100 percent safe and effective municipal composting program solely for the
> region's restaurants and coffee shops.

You've gotten what you paid for.

Seriously, if it were so easy that someone could formulate a business
plan for recycling coffee grounds for profit, in response to an email
posting on a Mercedes-Benz discussion list, well then I guess someone
would already be doing it.

The fact that nobody is already doing it means either:

 a) You've hit on a really unique idea.
 b) Others have already considered the concept and concluded there's no
 money to be made (note that does not necessarily mean it's a bad idea,
 you might have an approach that nobody else considered).

Allan