I'm sure there's a way to make money out of pretty much anything.  Our local
Zoo would collect the droppings from the larger animals, elephants etc and
sell it as "Zoo Poo".  lol.  No kidding, the stuff was about $3.00 for a 5lb
bag!!

If you have access to coffee grinds from all your local Starbucks, maybe
rather than just composting, you can turn it into an end product, and attach
a price to it for your effort.  Maybe a natural weekly drain "maintainer".
Leave a nice coffee smell too. lol

I'm up in Toronto, where they arel trying to soon ban plastic coffee lids on
paper coffee cups.  Plastic shopping bags are on the hit list too and will
probably soon be gone, or you'll have to pay for them.  The local wine shop
(it's all controlled via the gov) banned plastic bags about a year ago, so
we're back to paper ones, and boxes.  Probably won't have any trees left in
a few years with the demand for paper now! lol

Ed
300E