Check engine light? My 89 does not have this.
O2 sensors can be tested for voltage, pretty easy to do.
EHA = electro hydraulic actuator, it changes the fuel pressure between the upper and lower chambers in the fuel distributor, thus injecting more or less fuel into engine, depending on what the O2 is telling it. This is the main part of the CIS-E setup and keeps the engine in lambda range. A simple test is to pull your OVP out and see what funkiness happens. However check with the list if this is a good idea, perhaps just pull the fuse out of the OVP.

Hendrik

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
The guy did tell me that at one point when they had it, I guess the check engine light came on, they took it somewhere and had some sensor replaced, and had no problems since. I wondered about the o2 sensor myself, but those are expensive for that car, correct? Isnt there some generic one available but you have to splice the connector or something?