From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Mitch Haley
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 7:43 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Cerberus wants money back

Curt Raymond wrote:
> Fits my experience too, an ex-girlfriend had one and it absolutely would
not start in the rain unless we dragged it half a mile with my truck. She
used to leave it running all day at work (it was fairly frugal on gas)
because if she shut it off even for a second it wouldn't restart.
> Fortunately if that happened it only took a short drag to get it
restarted.

I wonder how many people remember a $200 turd of a car limping on its last
legs
and attribute that car's flaws to all cars of that make/model.
I take it your ex didn't want to pay for cap, rotor, and plug wires?

Mitch.

Checked by AVG.
6:16 PM

Checked by AVG.