Took the Sub to Sears, they put the machine on it and determined the battery was dead. DUH, I told them that 3 wk ago. Anyway, battery was 2 yr old, I got a new one for $2, the state recycle fee. Mama will be happy now.

Oh, and it has 2 cables coming off the positive, but they are joined as one next to the fitting, so there are not two cables sharing the post with some sort of thingie between them.

They had big (truck, SUV) jump packs with light and air pump for like $120, seems like a lot. I make service calls cheaper.

--R