Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 08:00:59 -0600
From: "harry watkins" <harry...@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 190D is starrting to piss me off
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Curt, I want you to know that I appreciate your sharing of information.  You
and a dozen or more other listers that will do the work and are able to
provide a good write up is information not available anywhere else.  I learn
something new, or remember something old, or have something else to ponder.

I am sure many others on this list feels the same way and I encourage you to
keep on keeping on.

Harry

See my later messages, once I'd replaced the failed wheel bearing I jumped
in the car, fired her up and after 3 or 4 pushes on the pedal had normal
brake response. The brake pads on the wheel I had apart look perfect as does
the rotor. 70,000 miles on 'em and no problems at all, shows how highway
miles are easier on the car. I do need to spend some time looking at each
wheel though now that I'm taking responsibility for my vehicles...

-Curt