From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Bill R
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 7:52 AM
To: 'Mercedes Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Router help

-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Rich Thomas

I thought D Snook was the only one on the list who had a cataract.
--R
--------------------------------

And actually I traded my 'cat' already, even faster than Donald does.  For
an extra $1,000 [including maintenance for the first few weeks and a
warranty of sorts] I upgraded to a newer model and now have a MMAO that
should be good for many thousands of miles, even far beyond the life
expectancy of the operator.  I like it so much I plan to be buried in it -
or perhaps its the other way around.
[MMAV = Modified Monovision with Aspheric Optics, for night vision.  Wish I
could have upgraded to the newest model, the Crystalens, but not only was
that one $2,200 extra per eye, but there is something about staying with a
tried and true older model that appeals to someone with a 27 year old Benz.]

BillR