On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 9:49 PM, Steve MacSween
<steve.macsw...@videotron.ca> wrote:
> You can start the flames now ;).

No flames here!  I think the 300/Magnum/Charger siblings are terrific
cars.  Great handling with what's basically the tried-and-true 124
multilink suspension in the rear, and as noted as long as you avoid
the Hemi they have plenty of power and decent mileage for such a roomy
car.

I couldn't get past the ergonomics of the Charger and 300 and the
aesthetics of the Magnum, but those things are more an individual
matter, I suppose.  I'd be driving one or the other now if the Charger
had better rear quarter visibility or if the Magnum didn't look like a
carp that swallowed a Lotus Europa.

Alex Chamberlain