From: Archer <arche...@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: ISP doesn't support Linux
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 6:57 AM

Problem seems to have been solved at the ISP.  Downloads have been working
seamlessly for about the past 12 hours.  Very confusing since sometimes the ISP
would download and sometimes it wouldn't, so it was hard to tell if something
that had been "fixed" had solved the problem.
Thanks to everyone.

Another question about Macs:  I've read that there are antivirus programs for
Macs.  Are these necessary and about how much do they cost if they are?
Thanks,
Gerry