Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 13:41:13 -0500
From: "Archer" <arche...@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: ISP doesn't support Linux
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Thanks. I'm slowly beginning to get a handle on all the different type of Macs. Might just go the refurb route since they aren't a whole lot more expensive than plain used. Will probably order first of next month.

Question: From what I understand "Lepard" is the latest OS. Should I order that as well or will the installed OS be satisfactory for what I want to do?
Gerry