A SWB W116 is just over 17' and weighs almost 4000lb.
I figure a 16' would do it, if the balance worked out, because you wouldn't have much leeway in where you place the car's wheels on the trailer. You're not lifting the car off the ground, you're dragging it up an incline, so I suspect the winch rating isn't too important. I know from experience that a 150lb guy and a 200lb guy can load a 2000lb car on a dolly if they try hard enough, I think we were shoving 400-500lb worth at the worst point.

Mitch.