I just thought that I would let you all know that I d/l'd the new Windows 7.
Have been using it for a few days, and though it looks real nice I have to say
that it does take a WHOLE LOT of memory. With the browser open and a mail
program the used memory is above 1.2 Gigs of ram. I installed the windows 7
mail program which I think is called Windows Live. It has very nice large font
that makes the mail easy to read though there is no way to select all the old
mail and delete. So far I have to delete each one by pressing the delete key.

I am sending this using Vista and its memory use is just above 1.0 Gigs. So not
alot different.

Douglas