Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 16:36:57 -0500
From: "Wilton Strickland" <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Low temp starting
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

'Poured warm water on frozen lock areas several years ago to thaw 'em; I'd
carefully use hair drier if necessary.  Likely won't have this again for
years.

BTW, I think I got a little frostbite on tips of fingers cleaning the snow
off yesterday - not prepared for it, bare hands, etc; fingers tingling
today.  'Need to remember that thermodynamics works here, too.

Wilton