From: "Curt Raymond" <curtlud...@yahoo.com>
To: "Diesel List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Low temp starting

I have this problem regularly with my 240D worse on the driver's door than
the passenger.
My 190D has it occasionaly but not anywhere near as bad. One time when I
couldn't get the door locks open on the 190D I successfully unlocked the
trunk...

When I was driving the 240D as my only car I used to carry a propane torch
with me, that ment taking it everywhere I went, in the office, in stores
etc... A cold propane torch is useless... Unfrozed that car one time with a
lighter element from a coworkers trunk...

-Curt