Page Down twice.  I'll run a few miles in the morning to make up for it....

Luther

E M wrote:
Ok, I have to say, I didn't do all the scrolling by turning the scroll
button for the whole duration of the exercise, I clicked it so I could pan
all the way down with a slight movement of the mouse.  It was a long way to
the bottom after all.

Can I still have a bourbon??  :-)

Ed
300E