I just though it odd for the plane to crash with no indication of trouble
voiced by the pilot.  Especially on approach where I'd think they are talking
back and forth with the tower quite often.  But I speak from ignorance.

Almost like it was just hit by a missile or something (I'm NOT suggesting
that's what happened).

Allan