From: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Trailer tires
To: "Diesel List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Date: Monday, February 23, 2009, 4:51 PM

Dinky,

In fact I think they're rated for LESS than the max capacity of the trailer
although I'm sure I've seriously overloaded them many times. My 2 liquid cooled
Polaris machines weigh around 450# apiece plus the trailer which must be around
400#...

IIRC the sidewall says 450# @90psi.

I checked at one point on the last trip and the tires were a little warm but
not seriously hot.

The trailer bounces around like a pogo stick unloaded with even 30psi...

-Curt