I don't know about you guys, but I use only the finest Space Shuttle tires on my car trailer. They're rated to carry a load of 142,000 pounds each, which on a double axle trailer is about 200 stacked W201s, but I never stack more than 20 high because the roof of the lower ones will get dented, and I can't drive under high tension powerlines.

Here's a photo of the 7 Volvos I carried yesterday:
http://www.cabinnaise.com/vpage/stack.jpg

Tyler

Wilton Strickland wrote:
Me, either!!!  That's nearly 3 times a 24-ply aircraft tire at 325 psi!!!

Wilton