Digital signal strength is very low currently due to FCC rules. I think the are supposed to be stronger after the switch, but I'm hoping the rules are changed. Otherwise I'll be able to see only one channel of any value (my local PBS station) instead of the three we get currently.

In case you've not been paying much attention, many of the stations will also be changing their broadcast frequency as well, most moving to UHF from VHF. I seem to remember than Chanels 7-9 will go away completely, as those frequencies are going to be used for something else.

Peter