I'm using the ancient omnidirectional antenna my father put up in the antic 40 years ago or more for FM. Works just fine for analog (lots of snow, but good audio signal), but I'll have to put on a new antenna this spring for digital. Fortunately we have most of the transmitters off to the southeast, only one station is to the north and we can't get that all the time now, even analog.

I suppose I'll have to get a rotator for that one.

Vastly cheaper than cable, and since you can only get ONE PBS station on cable no matter where you are or how many are out there, I'm sticking with broadcast in any case.

Peter