I was under the impression an antenna was an antenna, DTV or analog...

Confirmation: http://www.dennysantennaservice.com/1373792.html

-Curt

Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 11:15:50 -0600
From: Peter Frederick <psf...@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] (SPAM?) Re:  OT Pinnacle TV adapter
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

I'm using the ancient omnidirectional antenna my father put up in the
antic 40 years ago or more for FM.  Works just fine for analog (lots
of snow, but good audio signal), but I'll have to put on a new
antenna this spring for digital.  Fortunately we have most of the
transmitters off to the southeast, only one station is to the north
and we can't get that all the time now, even analog.

I suppose I'll have to get a rotator for that one.

Vastly cheaper than cable, and since you can only get ONE PBS station
on cable no matter where you are or how many are out there, I'm
sticking with broadcast in any case.

Peter