From: Luther <benz-n-h...@gulseth.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 8:03 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: DTV antenna, homemade

Why does DTV require a special antenna when it's using the same
frequency as analog TV?  This is simple physics, f/234 = 1/4~ length of
the antenna, these things don't change based on the medium of transport
(i.e. digital/analog/morse code/FM/AM/SSB/packet etc).

Luther

--
 Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
'87 300SDL (281,xxx mi)