I've seen pictures of those maggots on sheep...totally nasty. Is there also
a parrot type bird out there that burrows into the flesh of sheep or is that
New Zealand? As far as the P.E.T.A. comments go, those are welcome in my
book...peta is nothing more than a bunch of extremist, along with al quieda,
liberals, religious conservatives, rush limbaugh, hippes, etc.