I was on the phone the other day with a fuel/oil distributor who's getting into biodiesel. For the record, Wolf Oil of Slinger, Wis.. He had me interested until he told me their price for B-100 -- $25+ for a 5-gallon pail!! Boutique fuel, with an emphasis on the "boutique."

Ron Dwelle wrote:

Just went to fill up. B-20 bio-diesel is $0.10/gallon higher than dino. Trying to figure out how that could be. $3.199 for dino and $3.299 for B-20.

Ron Dwelle