well, when I pulled the pan last week to do the filter, there was a little shard of white plastic on the pan. I dont know what it came off of. I guess its possible that another small piece of whatever it was got caught up somewhere. If thats the case, what needs to happen, the valve body needs to be pulled, will a person be able to see where its at?

Peter Frederick wrote:
Most likely it's a shred of plastic in a check valve or shift valve, sometimes prevents either governor pressure control or shift valve movement.

Only cure it to check the operating pressures and diagnose correctly, the repair whatever is wrong.

Peter

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 95 E300, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 91 300E, 89 560SEL,