I have a huge gas line in the basement that runs up to behind our electric
range. I'd just have to rip out some cabinets and counters to make room for
the oversized unit. (Ha ha -- he said unit.) But quite frankly, being
empty-nesters as we are, I don't really need six or eight burners.

We normally don't use all four burners on our stove. We're more into raw
veggies (especially cauliflower) and crock pot and microwave for the Boca
stuff. Two burners are plenty for us, except in my fantasies.