From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Tyler
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 12:22 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT banned lite, Better not get hurt in war

Why do you want gas rather than electric? I've always had an electric
stove until 6mo ago when I moved to my current place, with a gas
stove. It seems to take a lot longer to boil water than all of the
electric stoves I've had, and I'm a bit worried about ventilation (is
it safe to use with the hood fan off, and all the windows closed?). I
suppose it's slightly cheaper to run?

Tyler

On Mar 17, 2009, at 7:18 PM, Wonko the Sane wrote:

> 1 -- I don't have gas lights in my house, but I wish I had a gas stove
> rather than an electric stove. A really big, restaurant quality
> stove and
> oven.

Checked by AVG.
7:01 PM