On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Kaleb C. Striplin <ka...@striplin.net> wrote:
> yea, you are right, a year and half ago, but now, EVERYTHING is much
> cheaper, like by half.  So if its a 6k car a 1.5 years ago, now its a 3k or
> less car.

Yeah, that's what I was going to say.  If someone offered me anywhere
near $5K for my '87 I would take it and run, and I bet mine is in
better shape than the one Curt's looking at---W Coast car so no rust,
recent head, recent complete suspension replacement (I think every
early 124 on the road now either has had all the rear links replaced
or needs them).

Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo et al.