OK gang, so there's a nice-looking '73 SLC (with the small bumpers) with just
over 100k for sale nearby. The last thing I need is another car, but this one
is basically exactly what I'd like in terms of colour and mileage etc.

As I understand it, the SLC is basically the W114 suspension components. I
already have a W108 with the same engine and transmission. Those seem to be
pretty reliable as gassers go.

So what are the nightmares to beware of on an SLC? Did they adopt the heater
fan placement from the W114? Do the windshields leak? Door seals? I know what
to look for on a 123/126, but I'm not really sure where to start on a 107, let
alone an SLC.

Any tips would be appreciated.

D.