From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Rich Thomas
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 11:40 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] top loading washer

Well I worked on it and found out the lid safety switch was not switching, so I bypassed it and disconnected the wi-fi receiver just to make sure it doesn't get any more ideas. I'll have to check my other appliances too, or put some jammers around them.

OSHA or CPSC or somebody is probably gonna come arrest me now for disabling the lawyer switch.

--R

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
How old is your washer? Every washer since the 60's has had a wifi connection direct to this list.

Rich Thomas wrote:
I'm gonna stop this list. Yesterday after these msgs about washers showed up mine crapped out, just after it filled with water. I don't think it has a wireless connection to my computer, how do it know?

--R

Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.557 / Virus Database: 270.11.33/2031 - Release Date: 3/30/2009
5:56 PM