From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]on Behalf Of Rich Thomas
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:40 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] top loading washer

Well I worked on it and found out the lid safety switch was not
switching, so I bypassed it and disconnected the wi-fi receiver just to
make sure it doesn't get any more ideas.  I'll have to check my other
appliances too, or put some jammers around them.

OSHA or CPSC or somebody is probably gonna come arrest me now for
disabling the lawyer switch.

--R