Thats probably a Focus, the Fiesta isn't out here, I don't think they've made
one since the '80s. The one in the '80s was a piece of crap but it was IIRC
really really cheap so that balances..

-Curt

Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 13:44:19 -0400
From: "Archer" <arche...@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Better buy 'em now boys
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

From: Curt Raymond
Yeah, Ford. Its not out yet here but the buzz is impressive. Its a small
car, European design that they've used overseas for awhile. 118hp, ~40mpg,
~$12k, looks good and is purported to be a real drivers car.
Of course I'll have to drive one to be sure but I'm interested thus far.
-Curt
I had a ride to a motel in what I think was a Fiesta several years ago.  It
went like the devil and didn't ride bad for a small car.
Gerry