As a former cyclist, this is in fact the one thing that really peeved me as
well.  Cyclists that were "selective" in their compliance with traffic laws.
My favorite was the "look and dash" when they stopped at a red light and went
ahead and went through it of there was no cross traffic.

Sort of a double standard thing...

Dan