On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 9:35 AM, Rich Thomas <
richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> wrote:

> OK I'll give you a break on the 350 and the body mods, what about the other
> stuff?
>
> --R

Oh no no no, that's all fine. In fact I think the hydraulics and
flamethrower exhaust is now a law for all running vehicles over 40 years of
age.

Though in all seriousness and to, I'm sure, the chagrin of about 90% of the
list, I will be going to four wheel disc on my own W110. The Ford 4.6 or
Chevy 350 are all dependent on the fabrication requirements to the sub-frame
:)

EdB

--
"I'm a Night Elf Mohawk!" - Mr. T.