Is the car named Rolf?

-Rolf

archer wrote:
From: "Gary Hurst" <jabbahur...@gmail.co
rear discs are vastly overrated.

Rich Thomas <
Can you do any upgrades on the car?  I noticed rear drums, could you
retrofit discs? Maybe drop a blown 350 in it for a little extra oooomph?
 Chop, drop, channel?  Some AR rims and fat tires?  Flamethrower
exhausts?
 Big thumper sound system?  Some underbody neon?  Hydraulics for some
bouncin and low ridin?  Or maybe some twennyfos and donked?
Other than that it looks pretty nice.
--R

Bob Hamilton wrote:
After 4 years, I have the 200D pretty much finished. There are pictures
and even a video with audio at:
http://picasaweb.google.ca/hamibob/Rolf67200D#
I think it looks pretty good. I've done all the body work and painting
myself - learned lots and had patience to get it done.  I drove it
yesterday
morning for the first time in over 4 years.
Definitely a nice car to drive.    ....  Bob

Hi Bob,
How much do you want for it?  Where do you live?
Gerry