LarryT wrote:
Hi Mitch -
Preparing to try SP3 - while looking for SP3, I came across this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950722 where it tells of MS Key recognition problems. But I hope I'll find a way around it. See what you think --

That link was what saved me, Larry. It seems you can't slipstream XP install files unless you are running the computer in XP. I believe there's a way to boot in command mode from an XP install disk, but you'd need to compile the slipstream on a hard drive that the XP disk can recognize. I just booted up on my old XP hard drive and integrated SP3 on that drive.

Mitch.