Hi Peter, problem is, I'm going the other day, old Mac to new PC.  I've
always used Mac's, so have a bunch of old ones.  This is my second PC.  My
thoughts were, get everything onto on comp, then dump it on an external
drive, so it's easy to just plug into whatever comp comes along next, which
will probably be an iMac.

Transferring the info from really old PC's to the new one was a snap, but
the new PC, running Vista doesnt' want to read the old Mac's HD's.  Oh well,
I'll just keep the old Mac HDs for when I get another Mac, and do as I've
done here today, and transfer them to the new Mac, then onto an external
drive.

Ed
300E