I can't tell you much about pricing on the Nokians. Years ago, Hakkas used
to be cheap. Today, they're not...I think I paid about $150 or $160 per tire
for a 215/55 16 last year. I do buy from the expensive local shop because
they provide lifetime balancing/mounting/etc, so it ends up being less
expensive over the life of the tire (even with dedicated snow wheels).

Lee