Blizzaks are nearly the best there is.....Second only maybe to Nokian Hakkapelitta's.

They make a world of difference over all seasons.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Loren Faeth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 6:52 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] snow tires

A few years ago I was caught in a snowstorm, and after getting tired of the
rear end sliding around on Remington tires, I stopped at  a tire shop in
the town I was in and they had a set of 4 used very little Blizzacks.  I
put them on the 300SDL, and have been using them each winter since. My SDL
is pretty close to a snowplow with those on.  I did end up with an extra
set of factory wheels in need of paint, and those have the Blizzacks
on. Last fall I painted them with a rattle can (NAPA) and they look decent
now.

Blizzacks work nicely on LWB126 cars IMHO

Loren
86 300SDL
et al