I always buy my Nokians from www.meadowcreektire.com in Colorado ( nobody even sells Nokians in My state ) great prices and reasonable on shippping. Usually takes about 2-3 days to get them ( as long as the clowns at the fedex ground terminal don't try to steal them...which happened last time, but that's a fedex problem at least they don't leave them at the wrong house like UPS ) I'm not sure what the price is this year, but it was pretty close to that last time.

Levi Smith wrote:
I know what you mean about the tread on the Blizzaks. That's "kind-of" a trade-off. You only get the top 55% of the tread with the good snow compound. (though the new ones have "standard snow tire" tread for the bottom 45%, instead of all-season like the old ones) However, the other factor is that once they're down to less than half, there's not really much tread there to be very good in the snow anyway. So once you hit that point you just use them in the summer as all-seasons...

Out of curiousity, how DO the Nokians compare price-wise? I got some 185/75-14 Blizzak WS-50's for $64 each on a special at the Tirerack.

Levi