And NC.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: <relng...@aol.com>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 10:15 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] but I'm a good.......

..We should be allowed to take personal responsibility for our actions
without posting bond. Personally, I don't drive much and when I do I
drive in an extremely safe and careful manner. I would be more than
willing to "risk" driving without insurance if it were legal because
it's extremely unlikely that I will cause an accident due to negligent
driving...

Your naivete is positively cosmic. Please stay the hell out of Washington
State.

RLE

Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.